In this episode, the news that are covered are:
1. Patrick Deane’s first breakfast with community.
2. Kingston Transit’s support for Salvation Army, ‘Stuff The Bus’.
3. Third Annual Climate Change Symposium
4. Featuring a Blog Article by Allison Robertson on Microplastics
5. Drinking Water Educational Campaign by Cataraqui Conservation
6. Cathy Crowe’s book “A Knapsack full of dreams”
7. Public feedback on density by design report.
8. CFRC Fundraising and SCI.
9. Open door Air Conditioning By-law by Kingston City.
10. Job action by education unions on Nov 26th
11. Global Climate Strike on Nov 29th
12. St. Vincent Paul Society of Kingston’s purchase of new venue.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More