Raziel Miranda talks to Claudia Hirtenfelder about his transnational identity as well as the conflicting world of surveillance and big data with its many opportunities and challenges. They discuss how information from our everyday lives are used and what opportunities there are for resistance.
- Host: Claudia Hirtenfelder (the International Student Affairs Commissioner for the SGPS)
- Guests: Raziel Miranda (Sociology, University of the Basque Country – UPV/EHU)
- Bed Music: Mafikizolo Featuring Uhuru singing Khona
- Featured Song: The Spy, The Doors
- Image: Artwork in the poster is done by Raziel titled Gazes of Dusk