In this episode Claudia speaks to El Zahraa Majed about her research with immigrants and health in Kingston. They discuss some of the challenges of doing research with international populations, especially during Covid-19 as well as how being an international student affords unique opportunities to analyse and understand health.
- Guests: EL Zahraa is a second year PhD Candidate in Health Promotion at the School of Kinesiology and Health Studies
- Host: Claudia Hirtenfelder is the International Student Affairs Commissioner for the SGPS and a PhD Candidate in Geography and Planning at Queen’s University. Her Twitter handle is @ClaudiaFTowne
- Bed Music: Mafikizolo Featuring Uhuru singing Khona
- Featured Song: The Script – Superheroes
- Date Recorded: 14 September 2020
- Tags: Health, Kingston, Physical Activity, Immigrants